Please wait for the process to complete.
||This resource does not have an owner who is an active HydroShare user. Contact CUAHSI (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on this resource.|
|Resource type:||Composite Resource|
|Storage:||The size of this resource is 81.0 KB|
|Created:||Aug 28, 2017 at 5:50 p.m.|
|Last updated:|| Aug 28, 2017 at 5:53 p.m.
|Citation:||See how to cite this resource|
|+1 Votes:||Be the first one to this.|
|Comments:||No comments (yet)|
This HydroShare resource contains the Jupyter NoteBook for building and running RHESSys models for watersheds at the Bolin Creek Watershed in Chapel Hill, NC, USA. There are detailed, step-by-step instructions in this notebook that assist users in building their own watershed models.
To open the RHESSys-Jupyter NoteBook:
(1) Right-click on the .ipynb file below and select download.
(2) At the top of this page click APPS> Jupyter Python Notebook at NCSA
(3) In the new webpage, click the Jupyter logo in the top-left corner
(4) Select the "notebooks" directory and click "upload" in the top-right
(5) Upload .ipynb file from Step (1)
The associated GIS data for this notebook is here: https://www.hydroshare.org/resource/e49782b9a41645048c78f4a0be14860d/
How to Cite
This resource is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution CC BY.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/